• Click the Brella event link in the email you received prior to the event
• Sign in with Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, or by creating Brella account
• Fill in the required information and accept the Brella terms and conditions
Note: Brella accounts are for personal use. Each attendee should set up their own account.
Enter the Join Code found in the email you received prior to the event
Lost your join code? Request it here.
Click on "Set up my Profile"
Make sure you select the days you are available as this allows for you to set up virtual meetings, privately chat and allow others to connect with you.
Brella will use your item selection to match you with attendees with similar interests using their networking algorithm.
• Choose as many as you like
• Fine-tune your intents; intents are your goals: networking, trading or recruitment
After making your selection, click to save
Note: You can update your interests anytime by clicking on "You" once in the “People” tab
This short bio will be seen by all the attendees, let them know about yourself.
Make sure to select the countries or areas where you operate for more precise networking.
To fully take advantage of this platform, please ensure your account is set to allow notifications: click here for instructions
You will also need to disable your Pop-up Blocker in your Chrome Browser:
Settings > Privacy and Security > Pop-ups and redirects
• Select "Suggest Meeting" button on the person’s profile
• Select one of the available time slots
• Once connected, you can then start chatting with that person; or get on a 1:1 video call
• Use the "calendar sync function" if you want to synchronize with your agenda (Apple Calendar, Google Calendar & Microsoft Outlook)
Note: Make sure your organization allows you to synchronize your agenda with a third party app
To edit or update your account, click here.
Important Tips for 1:1 Meeting Success
• Set up your availability for meetings: click here for instructions
• Understand the different Meeting Statuses: click here for instructions
• Meeting Best Practices and FAQ: click here for instructions
- The Brella 24/7 Automated Chatbot can help!
Useful How-to links
How to login to Brella
How to suggest a meeting
Getting started with Brella