1. How will my sponsorship be transferred to the digital event?
Your sponsorship representative will be in touch to discuss the sponsorship options available to you within the digital event format. Please contact Holli Gronset for immediate assistance.
2. Can I transfer my payment to a media package?
Yes, we offer a number of media packages which can successfully serve as an alternative to your sponsorship package. Contact Holli Gronsetor Michelle Sutherlandto further discuss this information.
3. Will sponsors and exhibitors be reimbursed for third party arrangements?
No. As per our terms and conditions, Arizent does not assume responsibility for third party arrangements.
1.Will my registration transfer to the digital event?
Yes. As a registered attendee of DIGIN, you have the option to transfer your current registration to the DIGIN 2020 All Access Pass. To transfer your pass, contact Frank Fiorino.
2. Will I be refunded for my registration?
Should you wish to be refunded, Arizent will honor the refund policy under the terms and conditions in which you registered.
3. Can I transfer my registration to a colleague?
Yes, please contact Frank Fiorino to transfer your registration to a colleague.
4. How do I subscribe to Digital Insurance?
You may subscribe to Digital Insurance by selecting the option to subscribe at checkout. Please contact Frank Fiorino if you would like to add a subscription to your current registration.
5. How do I activate my Digital Insurance subscription account?
You will receive an email notification to set up your account. Please contact Frank Fiorino for assistance.
1. Do I need to cancel my hotel reservation?
Your hotel reservation was automatically cancelled by the hotel on June 18, 2020. Please check your account for credit as it has been over 10 days since the refund has been processed and you should see the credit refunded.
2. What do I do about airline cancellations?
Please contact your airline directly for cancellation/refund information.
3. Will I be refunded for my out-of-pocket travel expenses?
Arizent is not responsible for costs related to event travel.